Screenshots: Menus - Editing - Browsing - Queries
Browsing dictionary records
- The browsing layout displays all dictionary fields in a compact form.
- The display can be automated in form of a customizable slide-show : delay times can be chosen the the viewer.
- A row of buttons on top of the display let you switch over to all other important layouts of the dictionary.
- Individual records can also be marked in this layout for further treatment.
- Please, first highlight your search word or string in field 'Additional information'. Then click the button 'HyperFind' or one of the flag-buttons.
- A click on button 'HyperFind' searches for words or character strings in field 'Additional Information' and this in the whole corpus of the dictionary. A click on one of the flag-buttons limits the search to the language the button symbolizes.
Browsing subject matters
- This layout offers a list of all subject matters available in the dictionary.
- A click into the arrow button preceeding each record takes you to a list of all records belonging this subject matter
Back to Index